By Steven Feuerstein, Bill Pribyl
Considered the simplest Oracle PL/SQL programming advisor through the Oracle group, this definitive advisor is exactly what you want to utilize Oracle’s robust procedural language. The 6th version describes the positive aspects and functions of PL/SQL up via Oracle Database 12c unencumber 1.
Hundreds of hundreds of thousands of PL/SQL builders have benefited from this booklet over the past 20 years; this version keeps that culture. With wide code examples and a full of life humorousness, this ebook explains language basics, explores complicated coding thoughts, and gives top practices that will help you clear up real-world problems.
- Get PL/SQL courses up and operating quick, with transparent directions for executing, tracing, checking out, debugging, and dealing with code
- Understand new 12.1 positive factors, together with the ACCESSIBLE_BY clause, WITH functionality and UDF pragma, BEQUEATH CURRENT_USER for perspectives, and new conditional compilation directives
- Take good thing about large code samples, from easy-to-follow examples to reusable packaged utilities
- Optimize PL/SQL functionality with gains just like the functionality end result cache and Oracle utilities comparable to PL/Scope and the PL/SQL hierarchical profiler
- Build modular, easy-to-maintain PL/SQL functions utilizing programs, techniques, services, and triggers
By Antony Polukhin
With strengthen libraries you could relatively unharness the ability of C++. discover ways to construct functions swifter and higher via a cookbook strategy that makes use of hundreds recipes to make all of it really easy to assimilate and apply.
- Explores tips on how to write a software as soon as after which apply it to Linux, home windows, MacOS, and Android working systems
- Includes daily use recipes for multithreading, networking, metaprogramming, and widely used programming from a lift library developer
- Take benefit of the genuine energy of strengthen and C++, to get a very good grounding in utilizing it in any project
Boost libraries are constructed by means of execs, validated on a number of structures and processor architectures, and comprise trustworthy recommendations for a variety of initiatives. This Cookbook takes you on a trip of simplifying the method of program improvement and courses you thru writing excellent functions fast.
"Boost C++ program improvement Cookbook" provide you with a few transparent step by step recipes to help you benefit from the true strength of improve and C++, whereas supplying you with an exceptional grounding in utilizing it in any project.
"Boost C++ program improvement Cookbook" seems to be on the improve libraries, and breaks down the secret and confusion approximately which library to take advantage of within which state of affairs. it's going to take you thru a few transparent, useful recipes to help you to use the on hand solutions.
Boost C++ program improvement Cookbook starts off with educating the fundamentals of strengthen libraries which are now often a part of C++11 and depart no probability for reminiscence leaks. coping with assets turns into a bit of cake. We’ll see what sort of paintings should be performed at collect time and what enhance boxes can do. Do you're thinking that multithreading is a burden? no longer with strengthen. imagine writing transportable and quick servers is very unlikely? You’ll be shocked! Compilers and working structures range an excessive amount of? no longer with strengthen. From manipulating pictures to graphs, directories, timers, documents, strings – everybody will locate an enticing topic.
You will research every thing for the advance of top of the range quickly and conveyable purposes. Write a software as soon as after which you should use it on Linux, home windows, MacOS, Android working systems.
What you'll research from this book
- Get conversant in new facts forms for daily use
- Use tips that could deal with resources
- Get to grips with compile-time computations and assertions
- Use enhance libraries for multithreading
- Learn approximately Parallel execution of alternative task
- Perform universal string-related projects utilizing enhance libraries
- Split all of the procedures, computations, and interactions to initiatives and approach them independently
- Learn the fundamentals of operating with graphs
- Explore diverse helper macros used to realize compiler, platform and improve features
- Use chosen C++11 beneficial properties in C++03
This publication follows a cookbook procedure, with exact and sensible recipes that use improve libraries.
Who this e-book is written for
This publication is superb for builders new to spice up, and who're trying to increase their wisdom of strengthen and notice a few undocumented information or methods. It’s assumed that you'll have a few event in C++ already, in addition being accustomed to the fundamentals of STL. a couple of chapters would require a few past wisdom of multithreading and networking. you're anticipated to have at the very least one stable C++ compiler and compiled model of strengthen (1.53.0 or later is recommended), on the way to be used through the workouts inside this book.
By Graham Sellers, Richard S Wright Jr., Nicholas Haemel
OpenGL® SuperBible, 6th Edition, is the definitive programmer’s advisor, educational, and reference for the world’s prime 3D API for real-time special effects, OpenGL 4.3. the simplest all-around creation to OpenGL for builders in any respect degrees of expertise, it in actual fact explains either the latest API and imperative comparable techniques. You’ll locate updated, hands-on assistance for all elements of recent OpenGL improvement on either laptop and cellular structures, together with ameliorations, texture mapping, shaders, buffers, geometry administration, and masses more.
Extensively revised, this variation offers many new OpenGL 4.3 positive factors, together with compute shaders, texture perspectives, oblique attracts, and more desirable API debugging. it's been reorganized to concentration extra tightly at the API, to hide the whole pipeline previous, and that can assist you completely comprehend the interactions among OpenGL and photographs hardware.
A useful creation to the necessities of realtime 3D graphics
Core OpenGL 4.3 strategies for rendering, variations, and texturing
Foundational math for developing attention-grabbing 3D images with OpenGL
Writing your personal shaders, with examples to get you started
Cross-platform OpenGL, together with crucial platform-specific API initialization fabric for Linux, OS X, and Windows
Vertex processing, drawing instructions, primitive processing, fragments, and framebuffers
Using compute shaders to harness today’s images playing cards for greater than graphics
Monitoring and controlling the OpenGL snap shots pipeline
Advanced rendering: mild simulation, inventive and non-photo-realistic rendering, and deferred shading
Modern OpenGL debugging and function optimization
Bonus fabric and pattern code can be found from the spouse website, openglsuperbible.com.
SonarQube in Action exhibits builders tips to use the SonarQube platform to assist them constantly increase their resource code. The booklet offers SonarQube's center Seven Axes of caliber: design/architecture, duplications, reviews, unit exams, complexity, power insects, and coding ideas. you will find basic, easy-to-follow dialogue and examples as you discover ways to combine SonarQube into your improvement strategy.
About the Technology
About the Book
SonarQube in Action teaches you the way to successfully use SonarQube following the continual inspection version. This useful publication systematically explores SonarQube's center Seven Axes of caliber (design, duplications, reviews, unit exams, complexity, capability insects, and coding rules). With well-chosen examples, it is helping you learn how to use SonarQube's evaluate performance and IDE integration to enforce non-stop inspection top practices on your personal caliber administration strategy.
The book's Java-based examples translate simply to different improvement languages. No earlier adventure with SonarQube or non-stop supply perform is believed
Purchase of the print booklet features a unfastened e-book in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning guides.
- Gather significant caliber metrics
- Integrate with Ant, Maven, and Jenkins
- Write your individual plugins
- Master the paintings of constant inspection
About the Authors
Ann Campbellb and Patroklos Papapetrou are skilled builders and staff leaders. either actively give a contribution to the SonarQube neighborhood.
Table of Contents
- An creation to SonarQube
- Issues and coding standards
- Ensuring that your code is doing issues right
- Working with reproduction code
- Optimizing resource code documentation
- Keeping your resource code records elegant
- Improving your software design
- Planning a method and increasing your insight
- Continuous Inspection with SonarQube
- Letting SonarQube force code reviews
- IDE integration
- Security: clients, teams, and roles
- Rule profile administration
- Making SonarQube suit your needs
- Managing your projects
- Writing your individual plugins
PART 1 WHAT THE NUMBERS ARE TELLING YOU
PART 2 SETTLING IN WITH SONARQUBE
PART three ADMINISTERING AND EXTENDING
By Michael McRoberts
Are looking to illuminate a exhibit? regulate a slightly reveal? application a robotic? The Arduino is a microcontroller board that could assist you do all of these items, plus approximately something you could dream up. Even greater, it is reasonably cheap and, with the aid of Beginning Arduino, moment Edition, effortless to learn.
In Beginning Arduino, moment Edition, you'll examine all concerning the renowned Arduino via operating your approach via a collection of fifty cool tasks. you are going to growth from a whole Arduino newbie to intermediate Arduino and digital talents and the arrogance to create your personal remarkable tasks. you are going to additionally know about the latest Arduino forums just like the Uno and the Leonardo alongside the way. Absolutely no event in programming or electronics required!
every one undertaking is designed to construct upon the information discovered in previous tasks and to extra your wisdom of Arduino programming and electronics. by way of the tip of the booklet it is possible for you to to create your personal tasks expectantly and with creativity. you will examine about:
- Controlling LEDs
- Displaying textual content and images on liquid crystal display screens
- Making a line-following robotic
- Using electronic strain sensors
- Reading and writing facts to SD playing cards
- Connecting your Arduino to the net
This e-book is for electronics fans who're new to the Arduino in addition to artists and hobbyists who are looking to learn this highly regarded platform for actual computing and digital art.
Please note: The print model of this name is black and white; the e-book is complete colour. the colour fritzing diagrams are available the resource code downloads on http://www.apress.com/9781430250166
By Jung W. Suh, Youngmin Kim
Beyond simulation and set of rules improvement, many builders more and more use MATLAB even for product deployment in computationally heavy fields. This usually calls for that MATLAB codes run swifter by way of leveraging the disbursed parallelism of snap shots Processing devices (GPUs). whereas MATLAB effectively offers high-level services as a simulation device for fast prototyping, the underlying info and information wanted for using GPUs make MATLAB clients hesitate to step into it. Accelerating MATLAB with GPUs deals a primer on bridging this hole.
Starting with the fundamentals, establishing MATLAB for CUDA (in home windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and profiling, it then courses clients via complex themes akin to CUDA libraries. The authors proportion their event constructing algorithms utilizing MATLAB, C++ and GPUs for enormous datasets, enhancing MATLAB codes to higher make the most of the computational strength of GPUs, and integrating them into advertisement software program products. through the e-book, they exhibit many instance codes that may be used as templates of C-MEX and CUDA codes for readers’ projects. obtain instance codes from the publisher's site: http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780124080805/
- Shows tips on how to speed up MATLAB codes during the GPU for parallel processing, with minimum knowledge
- Explains the comparable history on undefined, structure and programming for ease of use
- Provides uncomplicated labored examples of MATLAB and CUDA C codes in addition to templates that may be reused in real-world projects
By Kalen Delaney, Jonathan Kehayias, Benjamin Nevarez
Dive deep contained in the structure of SQL Server 2012
discover the center engine of Microsoft SQL Server 2012—and positioned that useful wisdom to paintings. Led by means of a crew of SQL Server specialists, you’ll research the talents you must make the most key architectural gains. move backstage to appreciate inner operations for growing, increasing, shrinking, and relocating databases—whether you’re a database developer, architect, or administrator.
detect easy methods to:
- Dig into SQL Server 2012 structure and configuration
- Use the perfect restoration version and keep an eye on transaction logging
- Reduce question execution time via right index layout
- Track occasions, from triggers to the prolonged occasion Engine
- Examine inner constructions with database console instructions
- Transcend row-size boundaries with distinct garage functions
- Choose the correct transaction isolation point and concurrency version
- Take keep watch over over question plan caching and reuse
By W. Jason Gilmore
Filenote: PDF appears retail-like. might be its the pdf from a print copy Kindle. unsure. The TOC has containers round it instead of regular link -- else all appears normal.
ISBN: no ISBN in PDF. released ASIN is B004RVNL3G
In this accomplished creation to the strong Zend Framework, I'll provide help to use all the gains you'll really are looking to use inside of your individual web pages, together with tips on how to successfully deal with your configuration facts, construct rock-solid model-based net types, make the most of the strong Doctrine 2 ORM, ship e-mails via your site utilizing Zend_Mail, deal with consumer registrations, logins, and get better forgotten passwords.
We'll begin correct at first, exhibiting you ways to take advantage of the ZF command-line software to create your first Zend Framework venture, construct activities, controllers, and types, and successfully deal with your venture perspectives and layouts. From there you'll be supplied with a finished advent to all the framework's most crucial gains (in addition to perception into key top practices resembling unit checking out and deployment), including:
Effectively deal with your Zend Framework layouts and perspectives, and create view helpers which might be reused all through your site combine Doctrine 2 into your Zend Framework program deal with configuration facts utilizing the Zend Framework's Zend_Config part construct model-driven kinds that may simply be confirmed utilizing PHPUnit and Zend_Test Mine the Amazon.com product catalog utilizing the Amazon Product advertisements API attempt your site utilizing PHPUnit and Zend_Test install your site fast and comfortably utilizing Capistrano Write PHP-driven CLI scripts that can benefit from Zend Framework elements and lots more and plenty, a lot, a lot more!
All readers of the Kindle model are supplied with a unique obtain code which lets you obtain *all* of the resource code to the GameNomad better half undertaking, a social networking site for the video gaming community!
By Bruce Johnson
Comprehensive consultant to visible Studio 2013
Visual Studio is your crucial instrument for home windows programming. visible Studio 2013 positive aspects vital updates to the person interface and to productiveness. In specialist visible Studio 2013, writer, Microsoft qualified coach, and Microsoft visible C# MVP Bruce Johnson brings 3 a long time of event to lead you thru the replace, and he does not simply gloss over the fundamentals. together with his certain IDE-centric method, he steers into the nooks and crannies that can assist you use visible Studio 2013 to its greatest potential.
- Choose from extra topic innovations, try out the recent icons, and make your settings portable
- Step up your workflow with hover shades, vehicle brace crowning glory, peek, and CodeLens
- Code ASP.NET speedier than ever with new shortcuts
- Get conversant in the hot SharePoint 2013 environment
- Find your manner round the new XAML editor for home windows shop apps
Visual Studio 2013 comprises larger aid for complex debugging recommendations, significant advancements to the visible database instruments, and new aid for UI trying out for home windows shop apps. This replace is the major to smoother, speedier programming, and Professional visible Studio 2013 is your map to every little thing inside.
By Don Wilcher
Have you questioned how digital devices are created? Do you could have an concept for a brand new proof-of-concept tech gadget or digital toy yet haven't any manner of trying out the feasibility of the machine? have you ever amassed a junk field of digital components and are actually pondering what to construct?
examine Electronics with Arduino
will solution those inquiries to gaining knowledge of cool and cutting edge purposes for new tech items utilizing amendment, reuse, and experimentation innovations. you will study electronics ideas whereas development cool and sensible units and instruments according to the Arduino, a cheap and easy-to-program microcontroller board that's altering the best way humans take into consideration home-brew tech innovation.
Learn Electronics with Arduino makes use of the invention approach. rather than beginning with terminology and summary options, you are going to commence by means of development prototypes with solderless breadboards, easy parts, and scavenged digital components. Have a few outdated blinky toys and contraptions mendacity round? placed them to paintings! you will discover that there's no secret at the back of tips on how to layout and construct your personal circuits, useful units, cool devices, and digital toys.
As you are at the highway to changing into an electronics guru, you are going to build practical units like a servo motor controller, and a robot arm. you will additionally find out how to make fun instruments like a valid results generator, a song field, and an digital making a song bird.